Saturday, December 22, 2012

Maher Zain sharing a small video concert in Abidjan (Article About Maher Zain)

Maher Zain sharing a small video concert in Abidjan (Article About Maher Zain)
Maher Zain sharing a small video concert in Abidjan
Maher Zain sharing a small video concert in Abidjan (Article About Maher Zain) - I'm sharing a small video from my concert in Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Alhamdu lillah, I've had many great concerts over the last four years, but this crowd has to be one of the best. They sang with me every single word & every song from start to finish, and they sang it from the heart! :D I was so happy that my songs and my message has reached people everywhere alhamdu lillah. Thank you Ivory Coast. Looking forward to visiting you again soon inshaAllah :)

Maher Zain sharing a small video concert in Abidjan (Article About Maher Zain) 

0 comment:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Justin Bieber, Gold Price in India